The Combat Issue is of one piece construction and is designed to protect the watch from loss in the event of spring bar failure. All of SeaPro’s G10 watchbands are supplied with a heavy duty stainless steel large screw pin buckle for extra safety. All G10’s are fully serviceable, replacement straps and buckles are available.
SeaPro's Combat Issue G10 is a professional Nylon Coated Rubber Nato, given the elasticity it’s less rigid than traditional NATO straps. On the wearers wrist it offers greater comfort and fit over OEM steel and traditional NATO watchbands.
Combat Issue G10 Nato
- Material construction - Nylon Coated Rubber
- Stainless brushed steel screw pin buckle and strap retainers
- Adjustable - steel strap retainers slide - see product video on how to fit.
- Total length of watchband 28cm (280mm)
- Serviceable - in the event of damage, replacement straps and buckles are available see replacement
- All G10s are supplied with both 1.4mm Technical Watch Screwdriver & Spring Bar Removal tool.